The best way to get shredded just in time for your wedding, upcoming holidays, class reunion, or just for your own good is to get into the best weight loss program fit for you. As soon as you’re done with every single step it guides you through, your success story will inspire other people with weight problems. Most important of all, you’ll give them plenty of motivation to start shedding pounds on their own. Let’s take a look at some of the best weight loss programs you can choose if your main goal is to get back in shape and stay that way.
The Best Weight Loss Program for Women
If you’re back from your doc’s appointment because your weight is problematic, you’ve probably already found out that exercise is the first step towards recovery. Cardio and walking are just two of the most efficient ways to wear your favorite clothes again without ripping them. For many women and men, it’s also the easiest method.
However, there are certain people whose motivation goes down the drain at the mention of “workout”. Fitness is something anyone can pick up and results won’t take long to appear. Many successful weight loss stories are based on this type of exercise. Australia and the UK are two of the many examples of countries where everyone likes to go hiking, jog in the park, and so on.
Medical teams who have studied the problem of weight loss recommend hitting the gym 3 or 4 times a week. All that extra weight you’ve accumulated over time will burn in a couple of months. For some, it might take years, but results will eventually appear, we promise.
Ready to read all about the best weight loss programs for women? Here we go with the best online-based options for ladies.
- Weight Watchers Diet – for years it’s been one of the most popular methods to become fit and healthy. The aim is to lose pounds and they promise you’ll drop 2 of them per week. If we were to mention a con, it would be that this diet is expensive to follow. Main pros: the possibility to create your own meals and eat whatever you like. It’s recommended to use the program’s daily SmartPoints target. It functions by determining your weight, height, gender, and age.
- Biggest Loser Diet – don’t get put off by its name. What this program does best is prevent disease associated with having too much weight. If you stick with it, you’ll need to eat healthily for 6 weeks. Regular exercise is also a must. The main kind of health problem it reverses is diabetes. The program is also efficient at cutting the risk of Alzheimer’s, dementia, and cancer. Your immune system will become stronger, too.
- HMR Program – Another perfect example to see pounds melt off. Women who go with it will be reminded to do a little something called “meal replacement”. This translates into calorie reduction, for one. Then you need to eat lots of veggies and fruits. Workouts will become a vital part of your new lifestyle very soon.
- Calorie King – if you’re a newbie at the whole weight loss workout program, this is the place to be in. For starters, it has a forum with many interesting and useful tips & tricks. You can also look through their online magazine and use a dedicated app which can be downloaded on your smartphone.
- Nutrisystem – remember one of the women who chose to lose weight the healthy way? She discovered this site and saw that it was not good, but perfect for her. Once you open the page, you’ll see 3 fields. They ask for your height and weight, so be sure to complete them. Once the program is familiar with you, you’ll get plans to fit your lifestyle and start shedding pounds.
- Calorie Counter – make an account with them and enjoy expert advice for your weight loss needs. Their database contains more than 250,000 foods and you can meet other people like you in their online community. A calorie camp will make the whole experience fun.
The Best Weight Loss Program for Men
What is the best weight loss program for men, you wonder? Ask yourselves no more, guys. You’ve come to the right place. Ditch that treadmill, forget about lifting weights 24/7, and get quick results, including a fit beach body, with help from this list.
- eDiets – working with them makes sure diet plans are suited to men’s preferences and taste. You don’t have to eat with your eyes closed or pinch your nose. The meal plans recommended on the website will keep you satisfied and happy. This online program comes with posts related to both health and exercise practices. You can sign up for a free account and get the most out of what they offer. You can follow the program with your girlfriend or wife because the eDiets has great tips for the ladies too.
- Atkins high-protein/ low-carb diet – this method tells you to stop eating food like pasta and bread. If you’re ready to do that, you’re guaranteed a lean and healthy body in either 4 weeks or a little bit more, depending on your genes.
- The American Heart Association diet – a prestigious program backed by tons of medical research and reviews. They will tell you that shedding pounds is tied to how healthy or not your heart is. If you’re overweight, this vital part of your body will be affected in more ways than one. In that case, immediate steps will have to be taken to remedy the situation. So, take a look at their site and follow their suggested weight loss tricks.
- The Zone diet – men with diabetes or heart problems must stay away from this program. The Zone combines fitness recommendations as well as best meal practices. You’ll learn to balance protein, carbs and fat. The weight you get rid of isn’t water or muscle. Instead, it’s just fat. Weight loss won’t happen overnight, but that’s the beauty of it because it’ll all be done in a very healthy way.
Detox isn’t always the answer for men and women with weight issues. Eating food low in carbs, buying fruit and vegetables instead of sausages and the like is the way to go. Add daily exercise, or choose a best weight loss workout program appropriate for you, and you’ll see great results in no time at all.